Sea Front Beach Bar in Foz do Arelho
Beach Bar in Foz do Arelho
Fully Equipped and Operational
This is a walk into business, built over two years from a closed building in a central location on the
beachfront in Foz do Arelho, Portugal
- The Building
- All the contents owned by the current owners including all sundry items
- Any equipment or furniture supplied can only remain if the buyer retains the suppliers i.e.
- Ola Ice cream, Estrella Beer, Emotions Café.
- All sellable stock available at close of business made up of alcohol, soft drinks, food, will remain and is included in the price.
- The business and building is free of any debt.
- All permissions, licences and taxes are paid up to date.
- The building is fully insured.
The business is successful, has shown good sales records and has a lot of potential to increase year on year.
- Oasis is in a central location directly opposite the beach and lagoon in Foz do Arelho.
- The building is a wood structure throughout and is approximately 20 years old with a unique design.
- The outdoor veranda is partially enclosed with glass and has a seating capacity of 45.
- The main bar has the seating capacity of approximately 40.
- Picnic garden are where you an additional 20 seating capacity.
- Kitchen is equipped with stainless steel units, extractor, sinks, fryer, gas tings, toaster, fridges, microwave, assembly unit and storage unit.
- The kitchen has the required smoke detector alarm system, fire blanket, fire hydrant, first aid, and meets the required health and safety regulations.
- There is a generous storage space with office space, several freezers, fridges, coolers and shelved to hold stock.
- There are two toilets located in the front for customers and staff.
- Well maintained and varnished every year.
- Oasis has an updated functional alarm system.
Foz do Arelho is one of the most popular destinations on the Silver Coast both with the Portuguese and with holiday makers.
It is a year-round resort with many residents in the town.
The lagoon is popular with watersports enthusiasts offering jetski, wind surfing, kite surfing, fishing and for those of you looking for a tan, great family beaches with calm waters. on the seaward side of the lagoon, boogie and surf boarding is popular.
Foz do Arelho is close to Sao Martinho do Porto, Alcobaca, Obidos and Caldas da Rainha and the Silver Coast Golf Courses are a short drive away. Lsibon is within 1 hour of the resort.
To discover more about 'Real' Portugal visit our Pure Portugal Information Pages